Botwin Commercial Development was established in 1986 when Diane Botwin assumed management of family real estate holdings which then consisted of nursing home properties, a storage facility, a Waldo property and east Kansas City retail centers. The business is now a third generation family business with Botwin’s son, David Alpert, joining as a partner in 2011.
Today, Botwin Commercial Development and Botwin Property Management oversee more than 115,000 square feet of commercial real estate in the following areas:
- Crossroads Arts District
- Waldo Business District
- Columbus Park
- 39th Street Business District
- Bonner Springs, Kansas
The Botwin Approach
The company adheres to a set of powerful guiding principles that include:
- Developing and managing neighborhood-sensitive, tenant and pedestrian friendly projects that are scalable and inclusive.
- Employing sustainable design that maximizes environmentally efficient resources such as recyclable materials, energy efficient lighting, natural light and native plant landscaping as often as possible.
- Supporting local artists through art commissions incorporated into the design of each project.
- Practicing fair business practices and acting as good corporate citizens.
- Dedicating time and resources to social action reform in Kansas City through community improvement projects.
Botwin Commercial Development’s mission is to operate under its triple bottom line of financial, social and environmental business practices by providing commercial development appropriate for the neighborhoods it serves and collaborating with local artists in the process.
Want to learn more?
Call us at: 816.444.4414
Email us at: email@example.com
Visit us: 7441a Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64114