Botwin Commercial Development and its properties have been featured in a variety of local and national publications.
- Architects honor grand designs, The Kansas City Star, by Steve Paul, November 19, 2010
- The Botwin Building - A ground-up, green-minded building fills the shoes of a lost Kansas City icon, ARCHITECT Magazine, by ARCHITECT Staff.
- Some Creative Construction, Kansas City Star, by Steve Paul, 2009.
- Artists thrive in Waldo art district, The Wednesday Sun, by Linda Friedel, June 9, 2010
- Diane Botwin Discussing Business in 2010, KC Small Business, 1-1-2010
- Finding Homes for Businesses, KC Small Business, by Kate Leibsle, May, 2009, pgs 26-27.
- Botwin Building Opens, Kansas City Small Business Journal, 2008.
- Hoffman Cortes Constructs New Mixed-Use Building on Historic Waldo Theater Site, Modern Builder, January/February 2009.
About Botwin Commercial Development
Botwin Commercial Development’s mission is to operate under its triple bottom line of financial, social and environmental business practices by providing commercial development appropriate for the neighborhoods it serves and collaborating with local artists in the process.